CMA’S are recruited by :
Major Public Sector Undertaking:
• Infrastructure Companies.
• Electricity, Banking Companies.
• Public/Private Limited Companies.
• Insurance, Electricity, Banking Companies.
• Big four and other reputed firms.
• Be an entrepreneur, start a consultancy firm.
• 100 % PLACEMENTS ASSURED.
• Paper – 1 Fundamental of Economics and Management
• Paper – 2 Fundamentals of Accounting
• Paper – 3 Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
• Paper – 4 Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics
Group – 1
• Paper – 5 Financial Accounting
• Paper – 6 Laws & Ethics
• Paper – 7 Direct Taxation
• Paper – 8 Cost Accounting
• Paper – 9 Operations Management & Strategic Management
• Paper – 10 Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management
• Paper – 11 Indirect Taxation
• Paper – 12 Company Accounts & Audit
Group – 3
• Paper – 13 Corporate Laws & Compliance
• Paper – 14 Strategic Financial Management
• Paper – 15 Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making
• Paper – 16 Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
• Paper – 17 Corporate Financial Reporting
• Paper – 18 Indirect Tax Laws & Practice
• Paper – 19 Cost & Management Audit
• Paper – 20 Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation.
Admission in Foundation Course
• Passed class 10
• Pursuing Graduation/Under Graduates
• A Candidate who passed class X can register and appear for the
• Foundation exam after having appeared plus two exam and waiting results.
Admission to Intermediate Course
• Passed CMA Foundation Examination /CAT
• Graduate of any discipline except Music and Fine Arts
• Passed ICSI Foundation Examination
• Second year passed Engineering students
• Degree final year students can also apply
CMA - FINAL
CMA Intermediate course.
It has to be observed that there are various scholarship for pursuing CMA course.
The Govt.of Kerala provides scholarships to certain communities to pursue CMA. Both central and state Governments award scholarship to meritorious students to excel in the field of finance. Students get assistance to apply for the various scholarships by ALACER x`.
How to apply
Students who intend to get admission to ALACER Campus have to be well aware of the course initially. Please get the application form the office and submit the same filling to the office along with all the copies eligibility certificates and recent passport size photographs. When the verification of your application is completed you will provisionally be enrolled and admission fee may be remitted to the accounts department immediately to confirm your admission. You may collect the admission number and batch details from the office on the same day.
The fees of the certifying body/University/Board can be remitted directly or through Alacer accounts section. Students shall be helped to remit the fee of ICAI of registration/Examination fee by our office at your request.